Product details of Hot and cold pack
- Provides long lasting hot or cold temperatures
- Can be used as hot or cold compress easily and conveniently
- Use for first-aid applications for physical therapy applications, heatstroke, headaches, muscle strain and fatigue
- Soft touch and comfortable on skin
- Traditional hot and cold packs for treating strains, sprains and other injuries. Soft, no-frost cover. Store in freezer until needed. Heat in microwave for heat therapy.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable gel.
- Based on initial pack temperature below 75F (24C).
- Place in boiling water for 5-6 minutes for hot use and in fridge for 15 minutes for cold use.
- Size – 6″ x 10″
REUSABLE ICE PACK – An ice pack for injuries that is made of durable, soft touch material. Our hot and cold packs for therapy are gentle on the skin and are also microwavable heating pads. A perfect ice pack for back pain, knee pain, and shoulder painMICROWAVE HEATING PAD – Applying heat from a heat pack causes increased blood flow to the injury area of pain. Hot packs for pain aid in the healing process by increasing oxygen to the body tissue and aid in the ability to stretch out pained musclesMULTI-USE PACKS. Our cold packs for injuries can be used as a knee ice pack, ice pack for shoulder, back pain, neck pain, or can be reused for injuries where swelling occurs. Substitutes as an ice bag for freezer storage or as a microwaveable heat packFLEXIBLE HOT COLD PACK. Stays flexible to mold firmly to injuries, knee, back, ankle, shoulder etc. for targeted hot or cold compress and therapeutic relief from strains, sprains, or pains. Comes in small, medium, and large ice pack sizesCRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better